This was my first attempt at creating a 3D model of a human head. I will say that while I knew the process would be intricate, I never expected it to be as complex as it was when jumping into the project. Starting off with the wireframes certainly helped the matter, as it gave me a clearer idea of how to arrange the edge flow of the model. As I started to model the general shape of the head, the three areas I started to notice being a bit problematic were the nose, eyes, and ears. Later as I was fixing up the geometry, I started to see how minor tweaks here and there would make a huge difference, and how the UI mapping would make certain areas look more believable than before.